Friday 5 December 2014

Day 4 - Documenting December 2014

I'm up to Day 4 & I'm excited.  I'm keeping up with the actual Daily part of this project which impresses me no end!

Today I'm using more of the great supplies from The Stamp Spot main and red kits.  I'm loving all of the gorgeousness Michelle has put in all her kits.  


The left page:




This page uses a full 6x8 page protector to fit the tree picture on the other side.  On this side I have used kraft card as my base. The shaker pocket part of the red kit and I added the number.  The Christmas tree is from different washi pieces included in the kit.  Hannah's school photo is mounted on white card and I have journalled next to it with the gold gel pen from the kit.  I used my tiny attacher to attach the sequins.


Today is the birthday of one of my great friends & scrapbooking buddies.  Naturally a celebration was in order.  Three of us enjoyed a morning with a glorious high tea.  Needless to say, I didn't eat lunch & barely needed tea.
On the high tea/birthday photo I have used an overlay from Rhonna Designs

The journalling card is from the main kit and I have added sequins and washi tape.  I have journalled again with the gold gel pen.

The elf pocket is red glitter card with doily, stickers, sequins and one of The Stamp Spot's gorgeous exclusive flairs.

Pretty simple pages today, but I'm getting it done.

And this is how the pages look together in my album:




Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my progress.  If you would like some more inspiration, check out what Michelle from The Stamp Spot is up to and also the rest of the DT members:










Amanda Miller

Also, I'll be posting bits to instagram to be sure to check me out there as well - @gabby_ingo

Have a great rest of the day and can't wait to show you day 5!


1 comment: