Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 2 - Documenting December 2014

Right, so, it's the 3rd and this is all about Day 2. I'm obviously behind - ALREADY! What can I say... my sister had a baby & a visit to hold the precious little girl was in order, of course. Her big brother {almost 3} just adores her already, it's so wonderful to see.  And don't bother asking, more kids are so not happening for me.  Two is my perfect number :-)

Okay, let's get onto what my album is looking like.  As you know, I'm on the totally awesome DT team for The Stamp Spot and am using the main (gold), teal & red kits for my December Daily.



The day pocket is Teresa Collins paper from the Tinsel & Co range.  The number, vellum star and wood veneer are from the main kit. The paper clip & red label stamp are funnily enough from the red add on kit.  I stamped and red embossed the vellum star.  I like this pocket, it's simple but bright.

The 6 x 4 paper is from the main kit and I added some punched hearts from a piece of gold foil, also from the main kit.  A gorgeous little heart stamp using the gold ink from the kit finishes off the card.

At the top our somewhat reserved elf also made an appearance on a piece of white cardstock with the writing using the gold pen from the main kit.

Now for the other side...



The kids are doing their letters to Santa.  Zac is using the great printable I got from the Pinterest page of Stacey-Lee Collis (another DT member).  Hannah chose to type her letter but since she's only 5 and can't read/write/spell yet the letter is pretty much open to interpretation.  I'll fill in her printable later and post them to Santa.  I'll also copy the letters (and the typed pages!) to include in this album.

The title card, letter/word stickers, washi & sequin star are from the main kit.  I added a Heidi Swapp Project Life stamp and also a coloured rhinestone to the star.  The journalling card and gold pen are also from the main kit.

And together in my album they look like this...



Thanks for coming by to check out my DD progress.  I'm really liking how it's looking with photos in there.  And I am extra grateful for all the work I did in November creating my foundation pages.  Already that is proving a god send.

Want some more inspiration?  Check out what The Stamp Spot and other DT members are up to:











Have a great afternoon.


2 comments: