Monday 15 December 2014

Day 13 & 14 - Documenting December

Woohoo!!! High 5 me!!! After a crazy, hectic week I'm back up to date with my December Daily. That alone has me super excited. A few very relaxing days away with the family only add to it.

I'm part of the fabulous Documenting December DT for The Stamp Spot and am using the main, red and teal kits for my DD.

I've combined days 13 & 14 on this post simply because together they are one double page spread in my album. There are 2 reasons for this. The first - we've spent the last few days fishing & generally relaxing so there are not as many photos fighting for a guernsey. Which brings me to my second reason - I'm trying to reign in my pages as my album is already bursting at the seams and it's still 10 days to Christmas.  There will need to be some creative displaying in the days to come.

Right, on to the pics. Day 13



The kids are hanging with i devices playing minecraft, as you do on holidays. I added a foil sticker from the Freckled Fawn very merry embellishments kit. 

The day pocket is white card with a repetitive pattern from Kellie Stamps and some water colour over the top. I added washi tape and wood veneer from TSS kits. The number is from the Freckled Fawn very merry embellishments kit.

Finally, the 4x6 is kraft card and I have hand drawn a border around the photo. I have added washi tape, sequin, brad, stickers and enamel dots from TSS kits. The stamp is from Elle Studio.

A pretty simple page, but the memories are captured and that's the important thing.

Day 14:



Finally the balsa wood christmas tree makes an appearance. You can check out my 'how to' here in my foundation pages blogpost. BTW I'm still loving this tree & have even bought more balsa wood for future projects. 

The day card is paper from Bo Bunny Candy Lane range - this paper just sings to me.  I added sequins, stickers and the glitter numbers from TSS main kit.

The pages look like this in my album:



Yep, super simple pages but they really capture the essence of our break away from life for a few days.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you're managing to keep on track with your DD project.  If you want some more inspiration, check out Michelle from The Stamp Spot and also the other awesome DT members:











Have a fabulous day.


1 comment:

  1. Great couple of pages Gabby - I love seeing these - very different from the wet dreary weather we have here in the UK at the moment. Love the balsa tree :) x

    ReplyDelete