Thursday 18 December 2014

Art journal - love is all you need

Today I've been art journalling. I'm part of a journal circle & each month create a new page on a mini art journal. Once complete I send off to the next person & wait to receive the next journal. This is today's effort:


The base is a glad wrap ball tapped on various distress inkpads & patted on the paper. Inks I used were bundled sage, iced spruce, peacock feathers, crushed olive (my fave), antique linen, mustard seed, frayed burlap. I think that's all of them. A quick spritz of water over the top. 

Next some script writing using black soot distress paint and some painted love hearts. I also hand cut some love hearts out of washi & added torn strips of washi. 

Finally I doodled around the edge of the paper with black pen adding love hearts & a pattern. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Gabby xx


No comments:

Post a Comment