Thursday 18 December 2014

Day 17 - Documenting December

We had an overnight visit from a gorgeous friend & her 2 kids as part of their Christmas break.  It was so great to catch up. The kids played mostly well and loved their giant sleepover in the lounge. The grown ups talked and laughed until the wee hours and drank more than a few wines. And it was genuinely great fun. However, today I'm a little less than enthused to achieve much at all. And today, more than ever, I'm grateful for those foundation pages I created in November.

I'm part of the fantabulous DT Documenting December for The Stamp Spot and am using the main, teal & red kits for my December Daily album. Partly due to my lack of motivation but also by my bursting at the seam album, Day 17 is a single page. And it just happens to match nicely in my album with Day 16.



Both of the cards are from the main kit - Teresa Collins Tinsel & Co range. The day card has numbers, sequins and wood veneer from the main kit. I gold embossed the star wood veneer. I also added washi from the Freckled Fawn very merry embellishments kit to the card background.

The journalling card has a Kellie Stamps on the bottom with watercolour over the top. The stamps at the top are from Heidi Swapp. I did some script writing with my Wink of Stella gold pen and added just a couple of random heart stamps.  It's pretty simple today.

In my album the pages look like:



Thanks so much for stopping by.  For more inspiration, check out Michelle from The Stamp Spot and also the other awesome DT members:











Have a fabulous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment