Wednesday 22 October 2014

Layout - Rainy Days

Last week someone asked me to photograph 6 or 7 of my layouts.  And I went into panic mode.  I've been doing heaps (ok, mostly) pocket pages lately & didn't have many *great* traditional layouts.  So I did what any sane scrapbooker would do - I started creating!  Madly!  And ended up with 3 layouts I'm pretty darn happy with.

This is the first - Rainy Days are Awesome.  And yes, they pretty much are when you're a kid.


My papers of choice in this layout are Heidi Swapp - Today, Mixed Company & Dreamy.  Added in is a floral sheet from Amy Tangerine.  From this I cut a polaroid frame and also fussy cut some flowers.  For my title base I used a Project Life card.


And the pretty bits are also from a variety of sources - because that's how we roll.  Some gorgeous Heidi Swapp Today ephemera & stamp, wood veneer cloud & letter stickers from Prima, wood veneer word from Freckled Fawn.  All the other gorgeous bits are from the June D-lish Scraps Just Add Paper kit - ticket tag, yellow roses, flair, string, butterfly pin, washi tape.  And my trusty secondhand, side of the road typewriter managed the journalling strips.

And for a little bit of extra special there's pink sequins from D-lish Scraps & black Heidi Swapp colour shine splatters.

What am I loving about this page? It's a fun layout with lots of bright colours and it matches the great memory & happy faces of my kids.

Have a great day,
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment