Wednesday 22 October 2014

Layout - Icecream Faces

Continuing on with my traditional layout creating.  Like a maniac really!

I took a gorgeous photo of the kids with my iPhone 5c at Maccas, as you do.  And was reminded again how gorgeously blue their eyes are - mine a hazel, hence the envy :-)  And I really wanted my layout to capture their delight for the special treat of icecream cones.


I just love this paper from MME... for me it just says fun & kids & summer.  Well... icecream is kinda summer :-)  I added some random Kaisercraft stamps in Archival Ink - Watering Can and also used a Heidi Swapp stencil & mustard colour shine.  It just gives it that little extra shine.  Some of the stencil shapes were outlined with my good old Pumice Stone distress marker.


I layered up some Prima & Pink Paislee paper, shipping tag, a chevron printed glassine bag from D-lish Scraps and some to die for bokeh vellum from Websters Pages.  It is seriously so great. *just can't get enough*

As for embellishments... I cranked up the Silhouette Cameo for the title - forget how easy & great this machine is! #reallymustuseitmore  Had some matching brads from MME which also got a guernsey.  I'm a fan of bending the spokes till they break off then attaching to my page using glossy accents & foam dots.  Other bits are Heidi Swapp ephemera, flairs & sticker and a little ticket from Fancy Pants that was just perfect for this layout.  The cork frame is a little 'corker' from Freckled Fawn.

Add in some other bits from my never ending stash... mini brads, twine, plastic dots, staples.

And that's it for this one.

Have a great day,
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment