Tuesday 23 June 2015

Project Life 2015 ::: Week 13

Hello Tuesday!

The sun is shining and I'm feeling great. The breeze is still really fresh however I'm churning through a mountain of washing and getting that crossed off my list.

This year I challenged myself to do weekly project life as opposed to monthly or event based which I have done previously. And how's this going for me you ask. Well... really not to bad. No, I'm not currently scrapping week 24 however I have my photos printed and in pages up to week 17. And some of those weeks have even been finished *gasp*. You'll see some haphazard posts of those weeks soon.

Today though I'm celebrating my completed Week 13 layout. Woohoo!!! Go me!!! I used the May Cupcake Kit from A Piece of Cake Designs and the colours worked perfectly, just as I knew they would.



Left hand side


Script writing playing with the Higgins black ink from the kit. As well as die cuts, sequins, washi and Chickandiddy striped alphas from the kit.


I created the "Hello" card by machine stitching patterned papers, punching out the Hello die cut, highlighting words with a white pen and finishing off with a brad.
I had a larger story to document this week so pulled out the trusty old typewriter for some strip journalling


My other journalling solution this week is writing directly on photos then adding stickers, sequins and die cuts. 
I loved the Bella Boulevard 'Just add colour' stickers from the kit and added colour with distress markers.


Right hand side
  

Capturing the story on a two 3x4 cards with a fun title using the Bella Boulevard stickers and Chickandiddy striped alphas from the kit. I also used Marquee thickers from the kit extras section.


The kit came with 12 6x6 patterned papers from the 365 Chickandiddy crafts collection. This wood panelling one perfectly matched the wood floor in Zac's karate photo. I added another sticker from Bella Boulevard as well as some twine and one of the Doodlebug Designs doilies. 


Thanks so much for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment